Wednesday 6 February 2013

Cinematic Synthetic Drums

Finding good quality free drum sounds can be a bit tricky, especially ones with the "massive" and "epic" sounds involved in most modern cinema and game soundtracks. CSD is by far the best set of free cinematic drum sounds I've ever come across. The sounds range from massive bass crashes and snare hits to smaller toms and glitches. Some of the sounds can be heard in the following youtube video:

Sample

These are not actually samples, but are made entirely digitally, but the quality and variety is so good that it's almost impossible to tell in a good mix. The sounds can be used for electronic production right the way through to cinematic scores, and everything in between, its' scope really is that wide. I use it for almost all of my songs nowadays in one form or another, I can't stress how much better my pieces sound since I discovered this, it's just phenomenal.

Here's a little sample of my work where I used this pack

Here's the link to the official website where you can download Cinematic Synthetic Drums for free

Hope this helps,
Gareth.

No comments:

Post a Comment